Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1
guys i need advice
Autor Nachricht
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag guys i need advice 
I having alot of problems please dont laugh is very frustrade, i having problem hold back my cum, am cumming to quick , we all love to fuck and the longer the better, well is been couple of months now i cant hold to long, now if i hold to long my dick goes down, dont know waht to do, i dont want to take *****, any technique or something i could do to hold,,, pleaseeeeeeeee guys help a fellow man, 35yrs old and frustrade .

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
Wow I know waht you are talking about. That happens to me. I worked out the muscles which helped a lot but it still isnt the same Sad

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Re: guys i need advice 
[quote="osobello"]I having alot of problems please dont laugh is very frustrade, i having problem hold back my cum, am cumming to quick , we all love to fuck and the longer the better, well is been couple of months now i cant hold to long, now if i hold to long my dick goes down, dont know waht to do, i dont want to take *****, any technique or something i could do to hold,,, pleaseeeeeeeee guys help a fellow man, 35yrs old and frustrade .[/quote]

When I was in my youth I found that a wank half an hour before fucking let me last much longer. But at 32yrs you should be well past cumming too fast. Im now in my 50s and one of the advantages of my "old" age is I can last for as long as the lady wants me too....sometimes for three to four hours....but try the pre fuck wank.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag One Answer... 
I get the same prob, but only when with a new lover.. BUT I used V I A P R O tablets, Rock hard even after a cum, and it last up to 3 days.. it's great, as you don't even have to think about what he is up to.. and you just get on with the job in hand and enjoy.. lol.. :D

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
If I feel I'm about to cum and I don't want to I think about Margaret Thatcher taking a sh!t...instant floppy and then I'm good for another half hour! :)

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
[quote="redfive"]If I feel I'm about to cum and I don't want to I think about Margaret Thatcher taking a sh!t...instant floppy and then I'm good for another half hour! :)[/quote]

OMG, that is enough to put you off sex all together! lol... Think I will stick with V I A P R O, and I won't have to worry about what the "Old Fella" is doing, he is rock hard, and I can get on enjoying fun with M'Lady... hehehe

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag viapro 
whats viapro and where do i get it, is it a generic *****

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
Had this problem when young, always used to cum very quickly with new girls. You could either just accept it, cum and give her a cuddle, tell her how hot she is and you couldn't stop because she's so sexy, then get her to suck you hard and the second time you'll be able to fuck her for a lot longer.

Later on I found how to 'dry cum' - if you're getting close, just stop thrusting and you'll feel your cock pulsing, then the sensitivity has gone and you can carry on fucking her before you build up again. With practice you can do this a few times before you unload, and make sure you've fucked enough to give her an orgasm before you cum, which is good for her. The more you 'dry cum' the bigger your orgasm will be when it happens, which is good for you. Just takes practice!

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
You could try a cock ring... Smile

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
Why laughing? We could all go through that..and many of us have already.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Re: guys i need advice 
osobello hat Folgendes geschrieben:
I having alot of problems please dont laugh is very frustrade, i having problem hold back my cum, am cumming to quick , we all love to fuck and the longer the better, well is been couple of months now i cant hold to long, now if i hold to long my dick goes down, dont know waht to do, i dont want to take *****, any technique or something i could do to hold,,, pleaseeeeeeeee guys help a fellow man, 35yrs old and frustrade .

I went though this a lot of years ago I could never last long enough to keep her happy, she always said it was not a problem by I could see she needed more so I told her to go out and find someone that could make a good jod of it , so mid 30s she hooked up with a guy she worked with when she got home after the first date he had fucked her in his car , she found what she was missing and from then on always had a boyfriend to go to when she needed it, we are in our mid 70s now , I can't get it up at all and she still has a boyfriend, I don't think he has fucked her for a while now maybe she doesn't need it like she once did.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
My first time is almost always fast. Each subsequent one, however, is quite lengthy. A couple of times they lasted 4-5 hours. However, I was tired myself at the time.

Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.