Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten. Seite 1 von 1
Problems entering the main page
Autor Nachricht
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Problems entering the main page 
if you know of any users that are unable to get the main page and get a network solutions message stating the lease has expired please give them this information below.

its related to dns settings

in XP open control panel and then open network connections

select the connection the use ie ethernet or wireless

right click over this and select properties

there will be a list "this coonection uses the following items"

select internet protocol TCP/IP and click on the properties button

at the botton of this new window it may have ticked obtain dns servers automactically or may have use the following dns servers (if the dns fields have numbers in them get the user to copy them down) this enable them to use thier old DNS when the site has been sorted.

the preffered DNS server is - 208.67.222.222 alternate DNS server is 208.67.220.220 click on ok and then ok close down the pc and reboot to take effect, this will enable the user to open the main page as normal :D

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
Thanks Stu.

I was having this problem the past couple days. I thought the servers had taken a shit. The problem fixed itself, on my end anyways.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
ty stu, i had this problem this morning ( european time), after upload the update of java, the problem was fixed.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
Thanks, Stu. Will pass this on to Ice. He's been having problems. Clever you! xxxxxxx

Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten. Seite 1 von 1
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.