Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1
Photographer offering services for free
Autor Nachricht
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Photographer offering services for free 
Hi all,
Im just looking to see if anyone would be interested in getting some photographs done by myself.
Im a 24 year old business masters student, and was hoping to set up a kind of media business. Ive only just started the course but was just looking to see what kind of interest people would have.
I have been involved in art and photography most of my life, I have a degree in Interactive Entertainment Systems, which involved touching up photos and design. So far i have mainly done landscapes but would like to start taking photographs of people.
Since I dont have a portfolio to show I was thinking of offering my services for free and then if you like what you see maybe paying me a small fee. (Im not looking to rip anyone off, so when I say a small fee i mean small for example £5) Or if you want the photo printed on a canvas or anything like that I could handle that for you.
Im in Sunderland so if your local that would be ideal, but if you are further a field I will still be happy to arrange something.
I am willing to do any type of photographs, portraits, family photos, nudes, couples together, basically anything and everything, nothing will be to risque. Could be a good gift idea for you partner, or give you a boost in confidence to make you feel better about yourself, as I am sure I could make anyone look sexy.
If you interested contact me via email andyrewiam@hotmail.com.
I won't ask for a deposit or anything like that, Im just an artist offering my services.
Thanks for taking the time to read, feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.