Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1
What do ladies like to see on a guy's profile page?
Autor Nachricht
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag What do ladies like to see on a guy's profile page? 
Hi,

I'd like to add some pics and vids to my profile and would like to hear from ladies, what pics and vids you like to see on a guy's profile page.

Suggestions would be most welcome.

Thanks in advanced.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
My gf likes to watch guys jo so we watch a lot of solo vids and look at solo pics. It's kind of hard to tell what's going to turn her on. I try to pick out some vids that I think are hot. I'm happy to do it because I know if she's turned on, she's gonna feed me a nice tasty shot of her sweet cum. I like ones that show the women that the guy is jacking off to because there's something for me to watch too. Sometimes the jo videos work for her and sometimes they don't but I keep trying. Very Happy

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag What I like... 
Kristina here - I love to watch the cum come out, and to be able to hear how a guy's enjoying it. Wink

I also like to see when a guy has favorited some of the stuff he likes, gives me an idea of what he is thinking of when he's cumming. I look at the vids and pics, and think of how the guy enjoys them; it's a real turn-on.

:changes undies:

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
Yeah, I like to look at ppl's favourites........ you can see at a glance what makes him hot and how open he is being about why he is here *laughing*
Seems like a lot of guys come here to do some 'exploring' but don't like to admit it? :O)

Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.