Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1
WHO DOES WANT TO FUCK WITH ELSAYBERG?
Autor Nachricht
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag WHO DOES WANT TO FUCK WITH ELSAYBERG? 
Hello, we are elsayberg.

There are great the offers that we have received with propositions to take part with us in some video one, or to be able to fuck myself. Berg and I have been speaking, and after pondering it have decided to make the Club that a good friend has proposed in this forum:

" WHO DOES WANT TO FUCK WITH ELSAYBERG? "

To send your offers, good to our mail, good to this forum. That one that us turns out to be more tempting, interesting and morbid we promise to realize it this summer. Only there are two conditions:

- The meeting has to be recorded on video and later it will be hung in yuvutu for the enjoyment of all our friends and followers.

- Though you are many want to fuck myself, but Berg also takes part in the scene.

To encourage I have desire of reading your offers and suck the cock of someone of you. Kisses.

P.D.: elsaybergfollancontigo@hotmail.es

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Re: WHO DOES WANT TO FUCK WITH ELSAYBERG? 
Elsayberg hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Hello, we are elsayberg.

There are great the offers that we have received with propositions to take part with us in some video one, or to be able to fuck myself. Berg and I have been speaking, and after pondering it have decided to make the Club that a good friend has proposed in this forum:

" WHO DOES WANT TO FUCK WITH ELSAYBERG? "

To send your offers, good to our mail, good to this forum. That one that us turns out to be more tempting, interesting and morbid we promise to realize it this summer. Only there are two conditions:

- The meeting has to be recorded on video and later it will be hung in yuvutu for the enjoyment of all our friends and followers.

- Though you are many want to fuck myself, but Berg also takes part in the scene.
me me me iwant to fuck her hard

To encourage I have desire of reading your offers and suck the cock of someone of you. Kisses.

P.D.: elsaybergfollancontigo@hotmail.es

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.