Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1
Dirty Talk
Autor Nachricht
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Dirty Talk 
I have found that the best and most effective way for me to get turned on and fuck harder, faster and better is for my partner to talk dirty to me. To tell me what a dirty fucking bitch i am. A whore. To suck his cock and take it deeper into my throat so that i gag. I find though that alot of men don't like to talk like that. Why is that?? Is it that they think they're being disrespectful etc? Personally i love it and if i am spanked a little too and have my hair pulled, well i can cum in no time.............................. tell me your best dirty talk lines

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Re: Dirty Talk 
medusashead hat Folgendes geschrieben:
I have found that the best and most effective way for me to get turned on and fuck harder, faster and better is for my partner to talk dirty to me. To tell me what a dirty fucking bitch i am. A whore. To suck his cock and take it deeper into my throat so that i gag. I find though that alot of men don't like to talk like that. Why is that?? Is it that they think they're being disrespectful etc? Personally i love it and if i am spanked a little too and have my hair pulled, well i can cum in no time.............................. tell me your best dirty talk lines

I'd love to tell you....................just let me know when!

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
I love the Dirty talk, but my wife dont. so I whisper to my self all the naughty stuff while im pounding her. ..lol dont tell now

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.