Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 1 von 2
Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Weiter
Friend bangs my ***** wife
Autor Nachricht
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Friend bangs my ***** wife 
I can not believe that I am telling the world this. I know that every women and some men will hate me for what I am about to tell you but it is only part of my fantasy fullfilled. You see, I have had a fantasy of my wife having sex with another man. She is petite, in shape to the max, no fake boobs, no body fat, awsome. She is the best thing that I could every want. So, with that said, I become a bigger jerk for telling you this.
My wife would never have sex with another male or female... never never never.
I constantly think about the sex that she has had in the past. I get her to tell me about it when we have sex but she hates to talk about it. When I masterbate I think about one of her past boyfriends cumming in her mouth. I would pay anything to see him unload and her pull every drop out of him. I know that she did it because she does it to me. Do you ever think about your wife/hub having sex with another. Don't lie... They did and they fucked hard. Your wifes box was punished by another man and he came in her mouth no matter how much you try to block it from your mind. She/he has licked, sucked, and enjoyed someone ele many times. The thought of that gets me off.
So, now to my true story. You know that it is true because I would not spend so much time typing this other than to get excited because now the world knows and can respond to what I did.
Every year for at leaste 7 years we went on vacation with another couple and our *****. We like to have fun during the day, involving alot of activities.. sports, exercise, drinking. In the evenings we drank wine/whatever. My wife and sometimes my friends wife gets drunk/tired and falls *****/passes out. No one cares, we are on vacation.
Next Thread....

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Friend bangs my ***** wife 
So the ***** go to bed and my wife is ***** cold. She sleeps like a rock, let alone when she is drunk. I ask my best friend, "do you want to fuck my wife?". He immediately gets a huge errection. I say, "wait here" and go into the bedroom and take her shorts down and turn her over. I then go out and say "come on". We both do into the bedroom and begin to eat her from behind. He pushes his nose so far into her crotch. I will never forget it. She does not move. I then say, "let me put mine in her and see how she responds". Well, she does not move. I then think, this is the moment of no return. What will it be like to see him go into her. I wave him up. He comes up on the bed, naked, with a huge hard on. His dick is big, thick, and hairy. I get turned on so much I feel like I am in a dream. He slowly moves on top of her on his knees. I will never forget when he took his dick and slid it low, easing into her pussy so as not to hit her ass. He went in slowly and began to move slowly in and out. I watched in amazement as he drove into her as I watched her with her eyes closed. He focused and began to relax. I put my head between her legs and watched as he slowly entered her hairy pussy. I will never forget his balls hitting her. God, I have done myself so many times thinking about it. I put my hand by her clit pretending to play with it but, really, I wanted to feel his dick as it moved in and out. He began to move in a way that I knew that he was going to cum so I eased my fingers inside her. He got so hard and stopped moving and just then I felt his dick pulsate. My fingers were in her and I could feel his cum fill her. He pulled out and immediately went to his room. I then began to eat her pussy so hard from behind. I had my tongue deep in there and I sucked out all of his cum. The next day my wife never remembered a thing. She just thought that I had taken her pants down and did her. There is more to this story but I will not tell it unless others post theirs. I bet no one has done this.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
I think about it all the time. Love it turnes me on big time.
Great story.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
Well I certianly understand just where you are coming from on this one,,,,,my current partner has had two marriages & numerous boyfriends....now she is the best fuck/sucker that i ever dreamt about...but when i am fucking/eating her I think about the punishment her holes (all 3 of them) have had from big cocks during her lifetime....try as i might I could never once get her to chat about her former lovers but when i am fucking her just before cumming I think about it and it sure helps to bring me off with great passion.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
Well you wound up having her do something she would never, never, never do (your words) and had some dude take advantage of her when she was drunk and *****. She is surely a lucky woman to have you, lol.

Hopefully, she didn't catch anything.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
isnt it funny?,i used to think about all the guys ive sucked/fucked when i was with my ex-husband :lol:

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
I am sorry, but I do not think you acted the right way. First, you had her do something she would never do like you said. How do you think she would feel if she finds out? Second I think you are gay, because you get too excited by looking at another guy's cock, not only that but you said you wanted to feel it, and on top of that you aet the guy's cum.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag wife fun 
i just love my wife showing off her legs/panties for other men to look at - does not most men? mail me at - midandnorth@hotmail.co.uk for more details!?

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag :D 
I love you Lori!!! XXXXXXX

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag wife and another man 
I think about my wife getting fucked by another man all the time, especially when I am fucking her. The thought of another man's cock pumping into her while she screams and moans get me every time. I especially want a BBC to fuck her. Loved to chat about it. Email me here.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag mmmmm 
i like u both lori and lisa lol pls girls loves me both too!!! perfect 3some

Beitrag Great story, thanks for sharing. 
I was never able to get my first wife to swing, but got lucky with my second.
She loves having a strange cock pound her hard, and I love watching her being satisfied.
We started in the early 80's and since we got to know the people pretty good before fucking, we did not use rubbers then.
Sometimes we had couples, other times just giys we met off of AdultFriendFinder.
We always started out by both of us sucking a guys cock, making it really hard.
I enjoy sucking his balls while she sucks the head.
When he got really hard and ready, I would guide him into her, feeling him thrust into her, opening her up good.
She likes to moan and I love listening to her.
I really got off on watching a guys ball sack, when he cums, the balls pull up around the base of his cock.
I know then that he is pumping his cream deep inside her.
She knew then that I really got off on slippery seconds, the special feel, almost no friction at all is so cool.
I would pump her till I added my own load to her pussy.
She doesn't swing now, but I sure had several excellent times with mfm and mfmf senarios.
Catch you later, J

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Suprise lay 
Your story is great. I have tried to talk my wife into having sex with another man but she won't. Strange, I know she was a horny cum slut before she met me. I just want to see a hard cock pumping inside her. And I want to see his cum pouring out of her pussy after he cums in her. I think I may just get her drunk enough to pass out and have on of my good friends do her good.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Me too. 
I thought I was the only one ....... some of the best sexual expeiences I've had were with women who talked about other things hat they have done or would like to do. It's a BIG turn on, but it's hard to find women who are willing to talk about it duriing sex. I saw a clip last week which really illustrates what I'm talking about

http://xhamster.com/movies/224513/drilling_a_white_wife---part_2.html

Actually having a 3some or more some is always awkward both durring and the day after. I've tryed it several times but my fantasy is to have one without having to be the "ringmaster" if you know what I mean.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag I Did It 
I posted a few days ago that I might get my wife drunk enough to get laid by another guy and I did two nights ago. A couple of friends came over to play cards. After some drinking a card playing it got late and all but my best friend left for the evening. Luckily my wife, the hostess, was in a drinking mood. I knew that if this was ever going to happen this was the night. So with my wife and buddy, we continued some more drinking. Fortunately my wife is a light weight and it wasn't long before she needed help to bed, so my buddy and I helped her to bed where she *****. After undressing her, I turned to my buddy and asked if he would like to fuck my wife. With a smile I knew the answer was yes. So we laid her on her back spread her legs and made her available for my friend. My wife's new unknown lover proceeded to undress and I got a little jealous as his member was both longer and thicker than my tool. My jealousy didn't last long as he proceeded to lay on top of her and begin entering my wife. What a thrill! Eventually his entire member was inside my lovely wife. After several minutes he came with an explosion inside my wife. The creampie was incredible. With a rock solid hard on I took my turn. It felt great to feel my buddy's cum in my wife as I fucked her. After I was done, my buddy did her a second time.

The next day my wife knew she had been fucked with her pussy still dripping with cum. She kept asking me how many times I fucked her with all that cum and the fact she was a little sore. I don't think she suspects anything as my buddy did spend the night on the coach and was there the next morning. Or maybe she does? Should I tell her?

Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 1 von 2
Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Weiter
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.