Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 2 von 2
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2
Have you ever seen someone you know?
Autor Nachricht
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Not seen anyone yet 
No I have never seen anyone I know yet. I kind of want to as I agree with some of the others on this thread. It would be exciting. On the other hand I am very wary of other people seeing me which is why I have never posted pictures of myself. I would like to cam with people but again I have a fear about people recognising me. What are your thoughts on that?

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag No not yet... 
But it would be great if it did happen! Can you imagine how that would elevate whatever relationship you had previously? And it wouldn't really matter since we'd both know how perverted the other one was!

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
[quote="annabelle"]LOL, no! And that's a good thing because I'd probably experience hysterical blindness if I did. I would NEVER show my face in a vid for that very reason. I'm not at all keen on the idea of a friend/family member/coworker seeing me! Or me seeing them, for that matter. Not my thing at all.[/quote]

I'm with you Annabelle - this is not the flesh, and best that way - all those electrons buzzing

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
Our Son's (26 yr old) best friend apparently stumbled across our vids here. Told our son and god knows who else. Fukin *****!

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag That sucks 
Very sorry to hear that OC - guess we should all wear camo and black facepaint...

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
no never seen anyone I know but but love to know if anyone recognises my girl

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
bump, as someone else tried to copy this thread

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
loved hearing about this but it seems to have got lost down the list, so some of our new friends may not have seen it.

Have you ever seen someone you know on yuvu or any other site? Did you tell them?

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
Someone in a chat room thought they knew me once. They said that I looked like their neighbour. At the time I didn't know any of my neighbours, and I was only in town for a few months, so I doubt I actually knew the person. I also constantly have people telling me "You look like someone I know..." so I'm not surprised.
If someone I actually knew saw me (and said something), I would be pretty embarrassed.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag people we know 
only joined recently, since posting our first video It makes seemingly innocuous comments by friends take on a whole new meaning, we think its part of the thrill, as others have said if someone does recognise us I doubt they would dare to say anything because what are they doing on here!!lol :D :D

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag No matter how much I keep looking... 
Still haven't seen anyone I know. Which is probably good thing, since we don't want to be recognized. Just like the fun of making and sharing videos.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
we had some photos on another site face and all had some comments from a couple quite close to us , out shopping we were spotted by the couple and they let us know they saw us late on comp, so no faces now,

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
great thread...

anyone else seen or been seen?

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
Working freelance I've seen a guy I regularly work for on here . I've had dealings with him since and if he's spotted me it hasn't affected work in any way but then to be fair we both knew each other are pervs anyway :P

My feeling is that if someone did call me up on it I'd just have to hold my hands up and say "I wouldn't possibly know what your talkng about ;p " , would be a bit embarassed but then whats the worst they can do because then they have to justify why they are here.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag NO NEVER 
[b]We live in a large city in the North of England and never encounter anyone who we reconized or recognized us..That might be a bit embarassing especially if you are not interesred in them[/b] :roll: :roll: :roll:

Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 2 von 2
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.