Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1
A question for you......worn panties...yes or no?
Autor Nachricht
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag A question for you......worn panties...yes or no? 
Since joining Yuvutu, I've been asked several times if I'd be willing to sell my panties.

At first I have to admit I simply giggled at the thought, but as time has gone by, I am getting more and more into the idea of someone else smelling my pussy juice ;)

So my question to you.......

Would you buy worn panties.....the panties of a 36yo MILF, that have been rubbing up against her hot moist pussy whilst she was thinking naughty thoughts?

x

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
fuckme im sure you could sell some, you sound hot x

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
Funny thing. I was just talking to my wife tonight about doing the same thing with her panties. We'd post videos of her cumming on them and then send them out to the lucky buyer. Hopefully he (or she) would send pics of vids back of what he (or she) did with them. ;-)

Beitrag  
im sure you could especially as your wife squirts 9soccer9 :wink:

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Used panties 
Yes I would love to have a pair of your used panties but would also like to see the pussy that had them so I could see if it was shaved or my fav hairy, maybe even the odd hair caught in them Lovely.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Worn knickers 
Hi guys,

new on here but post regularly on U.K EX and Domywife.com. My wife sells used knickers and vids of her plaaying in them. She also does live cam playing sessions too. She charges £20 pr pair with pics or vid. Guys love it and she enjoys the attention and a bit of dirty fun with them on cam.

mrjonnie

Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.