Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1
Why are people mean?
Autor Nachricht
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Why are people mean? 
Why is it that every film I post someone says something mean about me?

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag I think you are hot! 
It is because most of them post as anonymous because they are cowards.

I really enjoy watching you!

JS

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
Thanks so much. All the neg comments get a bit much u know

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
Emma ... when you post vids or pics in future... make sure you DONT allow anonymous comments... that way if there are any we know who they are and can be dealt with

Pea
xxx

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
Emma, went and cleaned up the non warranted comments. Have a great day and you have a beautiful body and those mean comments are unfounded.

Respects
Saxon

Beitrag  
Many many thanks to all of u

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
Did you take your videos down? I didn't see any on your profile Emma.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
I wish I could give you a hug :(. There's a theory on why people are like this. Do not take it personally and don't let it get to you, ever.

There are people out there that will respect you and are worth listening to, so don't let the outspoken minority of anonymous jerks stop you.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
Yeh I took them down. I'm gonna take a break and maybe put them up later.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Hi Emma 
Hi how r u Emma, I hope you are ok and I think people are mean just because they are absolutely mindly poor..you are gorgeous love..if you want to have a chat..I will truly love! You made me horny more than a few times!
Cheers

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
The internet is full of morons and haters. It's a shame that you have been upset by these fools after making the bold decision to share your videos. I hope you post them again soon and enjoy the positive reaction.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
Hi Emma, I havent seen any of your vid's or neg comments but I have a LOT of experiance with the bigots and haters of the world.
If your on this site then you live a differant lifestyle than what some people think to be the norm or proper and those people become defensive and scared when they are confronted with something out of their narrow minded view of the world.

Do not allow them to pull you down, I hid my true self and lived with depression for a long time before I learned to totally embrace who I was and dismiss the haters from my mind, you too must find it within yourself to ignor the A**holes of the world and find happiness in who you are.

Now when some dumba** calls me a nigg**fuc**** whor*, I just smile and say "yes I am" and walk away, usually leaving them slack jawed and silent.

Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.