Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1
Looking for...
Autor Nachricht
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Looking for... 
Hi all, looking for someone to cam with on a regular basis, I'm female, 35 yrs young, slim to medium body and wanting a wank buddy, no faces will be displayed but full body will be, basically sit on a chair and masturbate together, no funny business, no requests etc, straight forward once maybe twice a week.
Male or female, but would ideally like both.

WARNING: Anything weird and it stops, plain and simple, nothing strange or perverted. We could have regular fun...dont spoil it!!!

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Re: Looking for... 
fuksmegood hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Hi all, looking for someone to cam with on a regular basis, I'm female, 35 yrs young, slim to medium body and wanting a wank buddy, no faces will be displayed but full body will be, basically sit on a chair and masturbate together, no funny business, no requests etc, straight forward once maybe twice a week.

WARNING: Anything weird and it stops, plain and simple, nothing strange or perverted. We could have regular fun...dont spoil it!!!

...its kind of funny business to just sit on a chair and wank but not communicate in any way... Smile

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag sitting! 
Sorry but I like to be watched while I make myself cum...

Antworten mit Zitat
basic_desires hat Folgendes geschrieben:

...its kind of funny business to just sit on a chair and wank but not communicate in any way... Smile

Sounds like fun to me!

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag always nice 
find a comfy chair and a good female wank buddy sounds good to me

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag i would! :) 
If u still lokking, message me

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag sounds fun 
message me if your still looking

Antworten mit Zitat

hi there darlin, im andy from somerset uk. i would love to cam with u, and wank with u in frontof the cam. pls get bk to me if u r intrested yeah. thanks ur andy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag wanking 
Love the sound of this. Look me up, a4x4bloke on YIM

I`d love to see you cum for me

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag very interested! 
well, I am looking for the same! I posted a message in the Forum but being a male I had much less attention than you did...
check out my profile, I'd love to masturbate with you.
kiss

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Count me in 
Hey there, I'm up for something like that. Write me.

Best

Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.