Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 2 von 2
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2
Straight guys swallowing own cum with wife/girlfriend
Autor Nachricht
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Tasting own cum 
At first when I sugested this with my wife she thought it was disgusting. It started by me telling her to let me taste some after she jerked me off. She was reluctant but that was the only way that I would even try to taste my own cum. When she gave it to me I said it wasn't bad and was so turned on that I told her to give me more. She was starting to get excited about it too. She dosen't think its disgusting anymore especially when, after my cumming in her pussy too fast, I decided to finish her off with my mouth. That was the most intense orgasm that she ever had not to mention that it does taste much better when mixed with her juices. Now, whenever she wants to do this after I cum she sits on my face until I clean her up. This also made her want to taste it herself. After years of thinking it was disgusting she will now kiss me after we do this and she even will take a load in her mouth. It dosen't hurt to try once. YOU NEVER KNOW UNLESS YOU TRY!!

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Tasting own cum 
I had a girlfriend that used to let me cum in her mouth, but rather than swallow or spit she used to come and kiss me - so I sort of got my own back. I have have sucked cum of my wifes tits a few times which we both found quite sexy. Will have to try licking the cum out of her pussy next.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag sharing your own cum with someone 
wife always holds my cum in her mouth then kisses me letting it flow into mine. My cock stays hard and I fuck her while we share it. She gets really turned on as do I. I have licked it out of her cunt and given it to her..again fucking her while we shared. I have found when chatting with women who truly luv cum they get very excited when you tell them thats what you want to do to them...Its hot... erotic.... and nasty! just how i like sex. Twisted Evil

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
I have done this a few times with a couple of guys. I like it when they lick it from me, then let come and give me a big sloppy kiss. I would love to have a threesome where the third person licked me and came and kissed both of us. Mmmmmm

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag sexcandalous 
www.sexcandalous.com

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
We do this together and when swinging. Cum sharing is always a fun part of our play with others.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag cum 
i love licking the wife out after shes just been fucked by another guy,its really erotic if the guy lets you suck him off too

Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 2 von 2
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.