Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1
pegging, menfucking, strap on sex, dildo,prosate
Strap on. Is it better to give, or recieve?

Give 8% 8% ( 7 )
Recieve 54% 54% ( 45 )
never tried, but want to 32% 32% ( 27 )
not interested 3% 3% ( 3 )

Stimmen insgesamt : 82
Autor Nachricht
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag pegging, menfucking, strap on sex, dildo,prosate 
There is nothing I enjoy more than getting fucked in the ass by a woman, with a strap on dildo. To be quite honest it is a little fun to switch roles, and the orgasms are incredible. I'm not gay nor am I bi. I just have a good relationship with a kinky girl, and we love to have fun. I have noticed there are many people on this site that enjoy it, just as I do. There are members of this site that continue to post wonderful videos. For me kinkyhotcouple is my all time favorite members, their videos have two hot people getting down and dirty. Another member that stands out in my mind is ridefox. She has a some kinky things to say. I cannot list all of the great members who are so kind to share their most private moments. Pegging, Menfucking, strapon sex, I think may be an acquired taste, but to those who enjoy it lets open a forum, in which we can discuss it.

To the couples of YUVUTU, BRAVO! Keep up the good work! Thank you!

I think that if this is a topic that interest you, please share your thoughts. Also, if there is a particular photo set or video that catches your eye, please tell us about it.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag advice on.... strapon to buy and on fucking my BF.... 
I've convinced my BF to let me use a strap on on him. I just don't know what kind to buy. There are lots and lots of styles and brands. I'm not tiny but not huge either.

Love some advice on what to buy for a harness and, hmmm, "cock".... and love some advice on how to do it. We are both novices.

Thanks

Babe

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
The thought of this really does turn me on. I'm not gay or bi but just can't get the idea of a women fucking me out of my head. Just need to find a kinky minx to enjoy the fun with. Any offers?

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag love to hear from those who have tried it. 
I am still a virgin at this.... so is my BF. I talked him into trying it. We have not done it yet, are anticipating.... our stuff is not here yet.

Favorite positions? how did you get started? a lark? she talked you into it? you suddenly got the desire?

Love to understand how the desires comes up? I have been thinking about it.... maybe I want to be in control? no answers yet, but maybe you can help me with your experience.

Babe

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
I could be convinced to be on the receiving end.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag ur3 
chez seekingo les delais sont un peu long pour la france mais le plaisir est aussi dans la qualité

Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.