Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1
Debbie the slutty wife . . . . Public toilet fucking !!!!!
Autor Nachricht
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Debbie the slutty wife . . . . Public toilet fucking !!!!! 
Debbie was horny as hell as she walked down the street in her skin tight black silk dress, the heels from her stilettos clip-clopped down the street as she pulled her husband along by his tie. He watched he buttocks swing from side to side as she strutted along. The dress firmly hugged her underwear-less figures, her arse cheeks slid from side to side as she pulled him along the street like a dog. She was on a mission to find somewhere to finish her sopping wet pussy off.

They had spent the night drinking in a fancy wine bar in a nice bit of town but got caught fucking in the ladies toilets by some posh clearly sexless bitch. She got her beaten husband to complain to the management. While they were getting thrown out Debbie did not have the chance to dress properly, she simply flung her dress on and she stuffed her panties and bra into her handbag. This did not go unnoticed by the posh bitch’s husband. As the husband, the management and Debbie discussed what had happened he seemed more concerned with Debbie’s nipples poking thru her skin tight dress. As Debbie strutted out her perky breasts swung free and her butt cheeks bounced from side to side. The complaining husband and management watched her curves jiggles with their jaws wide open and their trousers bulging.

Debbie was drunk, horny and angry. A truly dangerously slutty combination.

As Debbie marched her husband down the street his eyes were focused so deeply on her arse he did not notice he was being led into the men’s public toilets. It was dark, damp and somewhat smelly but fucking Debbie’s pussy was the only thing on his mind.

She marched passed several guys pissing at the urinals, checking the cubical for a free half clean place to get her sexual kicks. As she checked around for somewhere to fuck she slowly pulled her dress up over firm buttocks and unzipped her dress till her flawless tits popped out. She was desperate to save time and get some cock back inside her saturated pussy. Most of the guys got embarrassed and hurried out, but two young students loitered around out of intrigue.
His cock was now rock hard and poking thro his trousers, she threw him down onto the seat and slammed the door behind her. She dropped to her knees and started to slurp and gulp on her husband’s fully pumped cock only taking it out to take in a deep breath and then greedily shoving it back down deep into her bottomless mouth. His eyes were clenched tight from pleasure, but as she pulled his cock out her mouth and climbed up to mount him he saw the door was wide open. Debbie had slammed it but not bolted it. The two students were standing in the doorway next to each other, eyes fixed on slutty Debbie as she sunk her husbands cock into her sodden pussy. She grinded for a few minutes before she came out of possessed cock crazed dream and realised the boys were wanking behind her. She spun round to watch them and started bouncing her arse up and down on her husbands lap as she watched them wank over her. She entertained them by playing with her massive tits and pulling he lips apart.
“Fuck, your cock is massive. That’s well over fifteen inches” She lustfully whispers at one of the students
The other one laughs “Yeah we call him donkey dick. Go on fuck her donkey dick”
Like a total whore she disregards her husband. She stands up, leans against the cubical wall and lifts one of her leg as high as she can and instructs him
“Come on Donkey Boy stick that massive thing in me I bet I can take it”
He looks her up and down, grabs her and pulls her in hard. He’s bareback cock rams violently into her pussy stretching it completely to its limits. He continues to drive all fifteen inches of solid hard young cock in and out of the still stretching pussy. Moaning and groaning she lifts her leg higher so her pussy can accommodate the mammoth cock further.
He grabs at her butt cheeks, sucks and bites on her nipples as his mate eggs him on.
“Go on Donkey Dick stretch that bitch’s pussy”
The second student was now too horny to wait, he starts grabbing at her sweat beaded body as he convinces her hand down to wank his cock.
As the two guys abuse his wife Debbie’s husband wanks harder and harder, and struggles not cream all over himself. He moves down onto the dirty toilet floor, still stoking his cock furiously. He positions himself so he can see the full pussy abuse Debbie was being dealt.
The student pounding Debbie was swiftly getting close to blowing his load. He fucked her harder and harder exploiting her pussy and body to please no one but himself. All the sudden his balls clenched up tight to his body, his stiff cock spasms as the spunk rushed thro it and deep into her pussy. He greedily continued to thrust in and out causing his spunk to buddle and drip out of her, the thick hot cream ran down his cock and balls a dribbled down her inner legs. As he pulls out her pussy releases a massive load of cum which spatters across the toilet floor. She lets out a sigh of relief but was now focusing of the second young stud.
The two students laugh and high fived as the second moves into the crammed toilet cubical. With no care for her personal pleasure he turns her around and slaps her on her ass. He drives his cock into her gapping over stretched pussy.
“You’ve stretched this bitch to much I can’t even touch the sides, watch”
He pulls out and jams four fingers into her cunt with no resistance.
“I could get my fist in this” He complains as he jams the rest of his fingers in, working them round till his whole hand is in. Debbie lets out moans filled with pleasure and pain and tries to cling onto the smooth grubby cubical wall.
“I’m taking her ass instead” He announces.
Pulling his hand out he smears the pussy juices and spunk which covered his hand over her tight teasing looking little bum hole to act as lube. He positions his body and places his swollen purple cock end against her tight little arsehole. In one hard thrust he penetrates her deep. Debbie’s mouth opens wide and her eyes clench up as she screams with pure pleasure, her hand moves down to her pussy and she wanks her swollen clit furiously. She arches her body so the thrusting cock penetrates her deeper, finally she could feel herself getting close to cumming.
“AhHhhhHh Fuck I’m getting close keep fucking my arse like that.” Debbie cries
The student to over excited buckles his body and pumps her arse full of his steaming hot spunk. Desperately Debbie tries to bring herself off before he finishes but with no luck. He pulls out and her arse lets out an explosion of cum. The two students cheer and laugh
“Cheers love” One of them says and they walk off laughing with out a care for pleasing this filthy whore.
Debbie was now even angrier and frustrated than before as she stood above her husband she fingered her cum cover pussy. He sat on the floor and wanked his now enormously hard purple vain filled cock. He inspected he abused body, her arse was cover in sperm and was gapping wide with a creamy river running out and down her legs. Her knees gave way and she fell straight onto his cock. Still wanking her clit she rode his cock hard and fast. He could feel how her pussy had been over stretched by the massive cock. Knowing her arsehole was ready he pulled her of his cock for a split second and trusted it back into her arse. She yelled and her body tensed as she felt a colossal climax coming on but again it was interrupted. Debbie suddenly noticed a hole in the toilet wall with an eye looking thro onto her.
“Either fuck off or stick your cock thru that hole” Debbie yells in a frustrated manner
Within a split second a rock hard cock appears thru the hole and Debbie take it in her mouth. She greedily sucks it hard as she rides her husbands cock. She chokes herself but does not stop trying to take ever inch of complete stranger’s dick. Within minutes the stranger’s dick empties down the back of her throat. Gagging, choking and moaning her body starts going into convulsions. Debbie shakes hard, her pussy tightens so tight it empty every drop of spunk left in her. Her arse clamps round her husbands cock as it explodes in her. She collapses on the dirty toilet floor, and swallow the stranger cum. She lays there in a puddle of sperm cocktail which was leaking from both her abused but highly pleasured holes.
“Oh my god I’ve never come so hard” She chuckles to herself
She laid there relaxing herself before clambering around for her bag so she could put her knickers on. Pulling them out her bag she stands, her wobbling legs cause her to giggles as she tries to lift her leg.
Unexpectedly the stranger from the next door cubical walked by but pauses for a second, wanting to speak but unsure what to say. To the couples shook it was the posh bitch’s husband, looking flushed and somewhat embarrassed he had clearly followed them. Debbie laughs, kisses him on the cheek and quietly slips her knickers into his pocket with out his knowledge.
“Bye bye sweetheart, good luck wifey” She chuckle and slaps him on the arse as he hurries off to his sexless marriage.
Debbie’s husband stands up, and cuddles her as they both laugh
“Come on you dirty little tart, I want to get you home so I can have some more fun” He says as he zips up her dress

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
top storey, would like to get my wife abused like that too :wink:

Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.