Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1
how do you?
Autor Nachricht
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag how do you? 
i dont have a webcam but would like to watch and chat to others that do.are there ways of doing this without having to register on a site and have a username.if so am into mature women and couples but am open minded to mature guys.any help please i am not too good with computers

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Re: how do you? 
[quote="yakyakyak"]i dont have a webcam but would like to watch and chat to others that do.are there ways of doing this without having to register on a site and have a username.if so am into mature women and couples but am open minded to mature guys.any help please i am not too good with computers[/quote]

Well, it looks like you already have a username! Just come on into the chat room and see who's there! Once you're there, if there's anything you want to know, just ask ... someone will help you. And you can still watch other people's cams even if you don't have one yourself.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag question 
HOW CAN I GET THE LOBBY 3?

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Re: question 
[quote="ARIAPOORI"]HOW CAN I GET THE LOBBY 3?[/quote]

The Lobby rooms are automatically created as rooms get full, there is a limit of 40 users per room. If Lobby 1 is full then Lobby 2 is created, if Lobby 2 is full then Lobby 3 is created. Once everybody leaves a room it deletes itself.

Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.