Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1
need help
Autor Nachricht
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag need help 
hello,me and my virgin gf has decided to have sex when she comes back to my country in october but i have some questions;
1)I'm 1.85 meters tall,skinny guy,she's 1.60 meters tall,small,petite girl,and im 21 years old,she's 18.I wanna make her orgasm with giving her head,is it possible? she didnt masturbate before btw

2)I'm virgin too,but i've read lots of things about sex so i know it theoratically.I dont want to penetrate her because my penis is thick for her vagina and she might feel lots of pain.Is penetration *must* for orgasm?

3)Is it possible to make her orgasm several times?

4)If my first question is true,can i get some advices about how to do it?also how long it generally takes,orgasm i mean

Thanks

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
ecae your problem is wide spread, unfortunately we are taught how to eat, walk, read, and so on, but ..in reality no one realy want to speak in an open way, with young people about sex
1. Can you give your gf an orgasm from licking ? YES But, start slow with a kiss on the mouth, neck, and walk your way down, SLOWLY, that does not mean 3 min. Learn her body, let her explore your body, and you can let her masturbate you, and you return the favor.
2. Penetration is not needed for an orgasm, but is welcumed lol. If you are afraid that you can hurt her, sometimes when "poping the cherry" hurts a bit, I was told, let her be on top and let her decide how deep and how slow or fast to move. do not worry about you pennis size, in reality it matters only a very few times lol
3. YES, but take it slowly, and you need to learn from her what she likes, what she does not like, what gives her pleasure and what does not. Communicate, if not with words, with gestures, with moanings.
4. Learn her body, and you will know what to do. For general info, get on the net, wikipedia. But no tweo people are the same.
More important, when you meet her, admire her, fill your nose with her smell, your mouth with her juices, and
HAVE FUN

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
PS It would be good to know that you took care not to let her pregnant - rubber or pills

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
thanks for your answers mark

honestly,im not thinking of penetration her at first,i will make her orgasm first with giving head,and then we will decide it.also i wont allow her to give me a blowjob etc because i want to satisfy her first.and also im not thinking of ejaculating,like i said i will fully focus on her satisfaction,and then when she wants,she can give me bj

yep i know i need to learn her body,she doesnt know her body too:)

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
You may think you're not going to pop a nut, but you WILL! Same goes for penetration..you will most likely be sliding the salami to her before it's all over, so be prepared. Let it be good for everyone.

Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.