Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 2 von 3
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3  Weiter
Interactive story with other posters, c'mon get involved
Autor Nachricht
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
my husband then proceede to take his pants off recealing a tight bulging in his underpants . this seemed to only heighten the excitation of our new freing who at this stage was fingering my ass up my skirt

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
when i looked up frpm sucking my husbands cock i noticed several men from the restaurant had gathered around the car and I thought to my self this is not what we plannedbut Iknew there was no backing out they were all going to use me

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
The men got out their cameras and started filming. One of them cried "Get it on babe...we are from yuvutu and are filimg for a blowjob special!"

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
ok she said but you suck his cock first

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
and I saw how hot she looked sucking her husbands cock and started fucking her ass doggy style.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
and I saw how hot she looked sucking her husbands cock and started fucking her ass doggy style.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
Kissing the right one as my husband started on the left. Like infant twins selfishly sucking, pulling, biting, working me to their own satisfaction and never giving what I craved a thought. Before I knew it I was completely nude outside. Hands all over me inside and out. Licking my juices off another mans hands was some how so damn exciting that I whined when I was made to stop. Thank heaven it was then they bent me over the hood of our car and proceeded to

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
"But I think her nips are not pink enough", said my new friend. And with that he started to pinch my nipples. He then leaned in to lick my throbing peaked nipples that were between his fingertips.
My husband raised up my bottom from behind to be even with his face. He continued to ram his fingers inside of my wet pussy. Then suddenly, SWAT! He spanked my ass good and hard...

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
Which was good because the ass cheeks wobbled....lovely!

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag The Next Step 
Despite the noise outside the car I was their new friend and was sure we could make some great magic. The other guys were egging me on as I stepped out of my trousers and finally freed my cock and balls to the cool air. I told her "my balls are really hairy but I just love them to be sucked" She was only too happy to oblige and took my balls into her mouth the curly cock hairs rubbing across her face. The next thing my helmet was engulfed and she began sucking long and deep on my erect cock. Her husband's cock was hard and I told her to play with his big low hanging bollocks. She felt between his legs and began playing with his balls which were almost as hairy as mine. I wondered if he enjoyed having his balls sucked as was right now

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
Her husband turned her ass toward him and slowly stuck his throbbing cock in her wet, silky hole. She moaned with pleasure and sucked me all the harder.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Oh yes 
She moved her lips down my shaft and began sucking on my hairy bollocks. It was sending me over the edge with ecstacy. Her husbands cock was pumping with increasing speed and each thrust pushed her face against my balls. She lifted her head and said that she was ready for my cum. She slid her mouth over the full length of my cock and sucked me harder and hard. My spunk rose up my shaft and shot in a series of delightful jets from my cock she swallowed every drop. My god she said your cum is so thick and tastes wonderful. I rested and watched the great show as her husband continued to fuck her with increasing speed. I could hear the slurp as his cock rammed home and his sweating swollen balls slapped against her pussy lips. "Oh Fuck", he cried, " I am going to cum soon" My cock was getting stiff again. I so wantged him to dump his jism so I could fill her pussy with my fat aching cock

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
Then she spread her "beef curtains" and I could clearly see her "hairy clam". Great! I thought I can now take my "love gun" and fill her full of my "love salad-cream"! She then played with her "devils dumplings" whilst I tweaked her "love radio buttons"......

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag The Police 
Her husband slid his dripping cock back inside her very wet pussy. With a couple of deep thrust he filled her with his thick hot semen. She yelled as the thick ropes of cum spurted into her. He pulled out his cock still hard. Great I thought my turn. There was a noise and a car pulled up. The other guys who had been watching our show pushed there cocks into their trousers and ran away. I was worried. I was bollock naked with a cock as hard as iron. Her pussy dripped cum and her husband lay there breathless from his orgasm. The policeman came over and before I knew it he dropped his pants and stood there. He said my name is Carlo and you are going to get some hot Italian cock. His penis was big and surrounded with a dense bush of hairs at its base was a huge pair of bollocks covered in black curly pubes. Without being asked he slid his cock into her spunk filled pussy and pumped away. I could see his large pendulous nuts hanging under his hairy arse as he fucked her hard and deep. Would I ever get to bury my hot hard cock deep in that wet love hole?

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Tight Fit 
Suddenly Carlo stopped his frantic fucking and pulled out his hard dripping cock. He stood in front of me slowly masturbating to keep that big hairy fuck stick hard. Lets get two cocks inside he said. Her husband was still flaccid so I was in luck. He laid on the ground and beckoned her to sit with her back to him and lower her self onto his hot throbbing cock. She slid onto it and laid back across his chest. I could see his rigid penis deep inside her and his big hairy balls. I pushed my cock into her gaping pussy and buried it as deep as I could. The sensation was odd I could feel her tight wet pussy around my cock but underneath my shaft was sliding against his cock and his wet balls rubbed against my balls. She was loving it and we began to slowly fuck her our cocks moving in time

Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 2 von 3
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3  Weiter
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.