Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1
Dogging
Autor Nachricht
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Dogging 
I was driving home late one night and I saw a cute young lady hitching a lift at the side of the road. I pulled over and she got in.
"Where to?" I asked
"Wherever you're going, I'm just bored" she replied
"OK, no problem. What's your name?" I asked
"Call me Cutie if you like. I'm just visiting from Ireland"

We drove on for a few miles and I noticed that her skirt had ridden up and was showing some of her thigh. I told her she might want to fix it but instead of pulling it down to cover her soft, bare flesh she rode her skirt higher and I could see a glimpse of her lacy black panties.

"You like it?" she asked, followed by a wicked smile.
"Oh y-y-....yeah!" I replied and nearly lost control of my steering wheel when Cutie reached over and started rubbing my cock through my jeans. She continuted to massage my stiffy as I drove to a clearing in the local woods that I knew was popular with doggers. I switched off the engine, took off my seatbelt and reclined both seats back. I saw that Cutie had started to work on her clitoris through her panties and her fingers were shiny and wet. She unbuckled my jeans and pulled them down in one swift movement to reveal my hardened cock and she took it into her mouth and started to expertly suck on it. I managed to work Cutie's skirt and panties down and she spread her legs over the dashboard and allowed my fingers to rub her hard clit and explore her soaking pussy. I could feel myself cumming so I told Cutie to stop and get onto the back seat so I could ride her pussy doggy style. She scrambled over the seats and took her top off to reveal a stunning pair of tits that made my cock twitch with excitement. I made my way around to Cuties firm arse and slid my cock into her soaking pussy and started to thrust in and out and enjoyed the moans and whimpers Cutie was making with each thrust. I could feel the muscles of her pussy squeeze and tighten as she got more and more turned on.

It was then I noticed that me and Cutie had an audience. I wound the windows down and all around the car were men and woman masturbating and all over them were fixated on Cutie's hot, sexy body. One by one the men started to spurt hot, thick cum as they worked their cock's into a wanking frenzy. Cutie loved the attention and ever started sucking some of the cocks through the window and lettling them cum into her hungry mouth. The women in the audience were frigging their pussies and sucking any available cocks they could. I turned my attention back to Cutie and decided I wanted to finish myself of with a tit-wank using Cuties delicious tits. She lay back and I slid my cock between her ample, firm breasts and she pressed them together. I thrust my prick enthusiasticly and Cutie gave my balls an ecouraging sqeeze. That was enough to tip me over the edge and I felt a huge orgasm rush from the tip of my cock and then through the rest of my body. Huge spurts of hot, white cum splashed over Cuties chin and neck and she used her finger to scoop it up and used some of it to rub into her nipple which stiffened to her touch. The rest of the cum Cutie took on her index finger and slowly licked it off before swallowing. I realized that Cutie hadn't yet finished herself off so I slid my head down towards her hot, soaking pussy. I spread her pussy lips with my fingers and slowly started to work my way around her stiff clitoris with my tongue. I kept a steady pace and could feel her body responding to the waves of pleasure she was feeling. More men were cumming over her big tits through the car window and women were frigging faster than ever as if they were jealous of the tongue treatment Cutie was getting. I worked my tongue faster and faster and slid a couple of fingers up her soaking hole and felt the contractions of a huge orgasm approaching. Cutie was screaming with passion as her pussy gushed with juice as she came over and over again. I didn't stop licking until she pushed my head away.

We collapsed in a heap on to the back seat of the car and looked out of the windows. Nobody was there. Everyone had came and went but the traces of cum everywhere told us we hadn't imagined it.

We cleaned ourselves up and I dropped Cutie off at the train station where she had asked to be taken.

We didn't kiss, just exchanged e-mail addresses, looked into each others eyes, and then parted. She didn't look back but she stopped to bend over to adjust the buckle on her shoes and I could see that she hadn't put her panties back on. It was the perfect image to remember her by.

The End

Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.