Beitrag taste my own cum 
I love to cum on a nice pair of tits and lick my cum off

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag me too 
me too love it

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
we both LOVE licking cum out of cunts. if we're bare-back swinging she enjoys licking his sperm out of other women, and he enjoys licking other guys' cum out of her. Razz

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
we both LOVE licking cum out of cunts. if we're bare-back swinging she enjoys licking his sperm out of other women, and he enjoys licking other guys' cum out of her. Razz

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag mmm 
fantasti uk..

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag eat my own cum 
I like to get my legs up over my head and jack off into my mouth, I wish I could suck my own cock

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
ich spritz mir oft beim wichsen meine sahne in den mund,schmecht s e h r lecker!! Laughing

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
I too love the taste of cum and always when I wank I do it into my hand and drink it. I used to lay on my back against the wall with my feet in the air and wank into my mouth.
Now, whenever I can I invite blokes around and suck them off just to taste their cum.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Cum eating 
I often get my legs up over my head as far as I can and beat my throbbing cock and spew my creamy sperm in my mouth and all over my face! I just wish I could suck my own cock!

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Love my cum 
I love to cum on my wife's dirty panties and then lick them clean. I love the taste of cum.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Re: eat my own cum 
wah1977 hat Folgendes geschrieben:
I like to get my legs up over my head and jack off into my mouth, I wish I could suck my own cock

With a little practice you can lick and maybe put your cock into your mouth. We should cam sometime and i'll give you a lesson.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Re: taste my own cum 
wah1977 hat Folgendes geschrieben:
I love to cum on a nice pair of tits and lick my cum off

I like to cum in my mouth. NOW I REALLY LOVE THAT>

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Cum on panties 
I love to cum in a pair of dirty panties and then lick them clean. The smell and taste drive me crazy. I also like to cum inside my wife and eat it out of her. Sometimes I will cum on a dildo and lick the cum off of it.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Re: Cum eating 
hardpeter hat Folgendes geschrieben:
I often get my legs up over my head as far as I can and beat my throbbing cock and spew my creamy sperm in my mouth and all over my face! I just wish I could suck my own cock!

Well I can and it's a great experience when you cum and can suck every last drop out of your throbbing COCK>

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Love it 
I've always loved the taste of cum. It's sad seeing so many guys waste it in vids. I prefer the cum of other guys but like mine own too.

Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 1 von 2
Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Weiter
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.