Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1
How to stop the stupid comments
Autor Nachricht
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag How to stop the stupid comments 
Too many anonymous people are deliberately posting unwanted and stupid comments.
These non-contributers put off contributors from posting. With no posting they'd have nothing to masturbate to.
at the end of the day, contributors make the effort to perform, record and post for the pleasure/non-pleasure of thousamds of anonymous whingers.

If they dont like it - dont look.
If the camerawork is crap - just try fucking and recording at the same time. Its a HOME MOVIE for gods sake.
If they dont like the music - then turn it off.

Nearly all of the whingers are from USA, Canada & UK.

Solution: Logged in people only

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag stupid comments 
My wife only consented to show these for fun. The tossers stupid comments have put her off and she doesnt want any more up - and we have lots of vids.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag I Agree 
I can see suggesting something, but some of the comments are really stupid. I usually do not read the ones that are posted by anonymous people. THey are just there to try to cut the people down and make fun of them. But I do not see any of them posting a video.

Only let the logged in users be able to post comments.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag proposed solution 
We are considering allowing uploaders to opt out of anonymous comments.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag please do this Admin 
The anonymous critics are ruining this great site. Sorry I just had a go at one who ctiticised a contributor. He seemed to think it was his right to insult from his hidden position.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag please do this Admin 
The anonymous critics are ruining this great site. Sorry I just had a go at one who ctiticised a contributor. He seemed to think it was his right to insult from his hidden position.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag  
agree "Only let the logged in users be able to post comments"

Also, would it not be possible to block by user name? If we blocked by the username anonymous could we stop such post, or maybe even an extra dialog on the video upload page i.e. who can comment Non|Members|Anyone

As ever, just my 2c

Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.