Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1
Issues watching video's
Autor Nachricht
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Issues watching video's 
I am not sure what has changed, but about a month ago I could not get to the site anymore. Then it seemed to pop back up, but ever since then I have not been able to play any video's or have the intial page fully load. I have noticed a great deal of additional features added to the site and I am trying to figure out if certain system requirements have popped up? Is there any new application incompatability, has a MS upgrade caused some sort of freak issue?

Real

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag Try this 
Try lowering the security setting in your browser to medium-high or medium (I am guessing that it is set on high)

To do that:
1. click on "Tools/Internet Option/Security"
2. Pull the lever down
3. click on "apply"

If you are still having problems, contact admin using the "feedback" link at the top of the page.

Antworten mit Zitat
Beitrag player issue 
I am not sure what has changed, but about a month ago I could not get to the site anymore. Then it seemed to pop back up, but ever since then I have not been able to play any video's or have the intial page fully load. I have noticed a great deal of additional features added to the site and I am trying to figure out if certain system requirements have popped up? Is there any new application incompatability, has a MS upgrade caused some sort of freak issue?

Real

I have the same Problem. Ok, i run an old PC with Win98 but i never had the issue before. I ran all win recommended updates and now no video plays. I even un and re-installed flash player etc. Security settin did not hel. even on low.

I there any news about this issue?

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Neue Antwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.